Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Groundhog Day!!



Last year I wrote a post about Groundhog Day and I would like to share it again with you guys! I was just going to re-post the same but I decided to just share a link to the original post.

In it I talk about what the day represents and what it meant to me growing up. I am going to follow the tradition that I started last year with my daughters and it is to see the movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray.  I really love this movie because it teaches us to live life more fully, because we tend to take our lives for granted many times and we should go for what we want.

Take this time to enjoy the day, hope that Spring is around the corner, cozy up with hot chocolate and watch a movie with your family.

Do you celebrate Groundhog Day? How do you celebrate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain