Saturday, February 4, 2012

I wish ____________ would happen...



What do I wish could happen?

I wish that me and my husband where in the same state right now, that we could be closer every day, without having to wait for that.  I wish we could spend Valentine's Day together, and my birthday, and his birthday. But these are things that unfortunately won't happen this year.

I have never been away from my husband this long, and I wish know that after this transition we will be able to be together without having another period of being apart for so long.

I wish know we could can buy a house together in the near future, make a lot of money doing what we both love.

I wish know my daughters would will be in really good schools that will help them develop their best qualities and that they become very successful and happy.

I want to change all these I wish with I know. Because having faith is the only way that we can really make our dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain