Monday, February 6, 2012

More Freebies! For Valentine's Day!



This is another Freebie for you guys from the makers of My Memories Suite Software. This is a template that you can use even if you don't have the MyMemories Suite Software, however if you do decide to buy it there's so much cool things you can do additionally with it.

Here's a sample of what I made with this designer pack.


As you can see I added some extra stuff to it and it came out really nice.

Please remember that if you are interested in winning the software for free you have to follow the instructions and enter the Free Giveaway Contest

But if you just want to buy it you can buy it with the $10 discount code that I give to all my readers: STMMMS85137

 Stay tuned because I will be giving out more freebies weekly, I will try to do them on Mondays, but if I miss one Monday I will do it some other day in the week.

Feel free to share with me your creations at laura (at) cocoons2butterflies.com, maybe I will post in here my favorite ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain