Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The most underused item in my house...





The most underused item in my house, which I am thinking I might just sell, is the Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Deep Cleaner. I bought it when I had a fabric couch and since the girls made a mess in it, I bought it thinking that it could be a good thing and it would help me keep my couch clean and fresh.


But the truth is that I found it hard to use, in the sense that it would wet my couch too much. I don't know if I was using it right, but I had to be constantly adding more liquid and then I had a soaking wet couch and no one could use it for an hour until it dried. So it was very inconvenient. Another thing about it is that it didn't really take off the stains that I had problems with.


Fast Forward to today and we have a new Black Leather Couch and we don't have carpets so we have no use for the vacuum now and it sits there unused.


Do you have anything in your home that is barely used? What is it, and why don't you use it more often?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain