Friday, July 22, 2011

Playing with the sun

Today was a very hot day in NYC. Extremely hot I would say. 113 degrees F the weather channel on my phone said. I am a person who was raised in the Caribbean and I'm used to the heat, yet the weather in PR is mainly between 75 to 85 degrees, sometimes it gets down to 65 or up to 95, but I don't think I have ever been in PR at a time when it was above 100 degrees. Maybe now it might be different with the weather changes and all but I must say I have not experienced it myself. Today as I walked to work I felt as if I had stepped into an oven a huge immense oven and I was happy to get inside my office with nice cool AC.

So today, I am going to share with you a picture I took of the sun last weekend. I played with it in Photo Shop and changed the colors a bit, see which version looks better.

Green Sun

Purple Sun

Orange Sun
Please let me know which one of these pictures is your favorite. Green, Purple or Orange.

7 comments:

  1. The green one looks like it's from Amrmagendon, very scary!!! I too like the orange one! Have a great Saturday, we are in NY to, it's going to be another hot one!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the orange one, that one looks like it's about 113 degrees. Wow I really feel for you! I think the hottest its gotten on Maui this Summer was maybe 93 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely purple! My favorite color. The orange one is scary - very effective!
    We were in NYC in May, before it was hot. Loved it!
    Blessings,
    Lisa
    http://susannasapron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the green ... eerie and threatening and it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the purple =) It's always hot here during the summer but some days it's more extreme. I remember coming to visit summer before we moved here and stepping outside and it's like it takes your break away =/ But you do adjust and learn to do things indoors during the extreme heat =)

    Visiting from voiceBoks =)

    Arizona Girls blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the last one! Super cool!

    Visiting from VoiceBoks.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain