Monday, July 11, 2011

The Moon in Atlantic City

This weekend we had a mini vacation and we went to Atlantic City for the weekend, we had a blast, we went to the beach bought tons of Candy and had fun in the rides.
That night I had the opportunity to photograph the moon with a dark cloud over it. I really loved it so I want to share it with you.


Since I got my new Canon Power Shot SX210 IS this past Christmas I must say it is my favorite camera ever, and I love being able to take pictures of the moon. For years I have dreamed of being able to take pictures of the moon and never had it looked better than a small blurry dot in the sky.
So what do you guys think? Is it awesome or what?

5 comments:

  1. OMG! You took that pic? That is awesome!! I want one!!
    Welcome to VoiceBoks! Let's chat soon!!
    Ro :)
    http://www.MommyMindSpa.com
    Have YOU had your Mom-ME Moment yet today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I'm a photographer-wanna be and just love great pictures like this one!

    Christina

    Visit me at Spilled Milkshake

    P.S. Visiting from voiceBoks!

    ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Awesome capture!

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your cool blog.
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pick and yes we have that love for the moon.....so maybe you can give the camera as my Birthday or Christmas present... =)Big Hugs!!!!!!!Love you, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome is a minor word for this! Loved loved and I have +1'd it..:)

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain