Saturday, April 9, 2011

Picture of the Week - Share the Warmth

Today's picture of the week is: Share the Warmth.
Spring is here and so are Spring Oreo Double Stuff Cookies and I must say I totally love these yellow center cookies. They taste like regular double stuff but they have cutesy decorations that come to life when dipped in Milk. The picture of the week is of one of my cookies floating in the milk and you can see the smiling sun with the words, Share the Warmth written on it. I must say the cookie did not live much longer after the picture was taken and I would not be able to say that no cookies were harmed in the making of this blog because I would be lying. Anyway, here it is...






Now I want to go and eat one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain