Thursday, April 21, 2011

Parenting - Large Families

For the past few days I have not been around. I have been writing on my cellphone, but not able to post as I have been getting home too late and too tired to sit at the computer. Also, I don't have topics about my normal schedule like I do when I write from home, but I do have about 5 posts already written that I will try to post every day from now on, except the day I will travel once again back home.

In the past few days I have gone to.pick up my nieces and took them to the mall and we spent the day together. Six girls ages ranging from 5 to 13 and me. It felt like I had 6 daughters and they were always laughing and running. They are all so pretty and sweet and I liked it mainly because they are all big kids because I like big kids more than I like babies. On Saturday we are going to go out again this time to the beach and I know we are going to have a great time. I am basically an only child, because I am the only child born to my mother so I am not that familiar with what having siblings feels like. But by being with 6 girls and spending time with them I realized that having siblings (or multiple children) even if it is that many can be a blessing too.





I love you all girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain