Saturday, April 30, 2011

Do you want to be part of a Writing group?

Today is Saturday and the topic of today is supposed to be SELF.
But somehow I do not feel like writing about that, and I can't figure out what to write about, especially since I am supposed to write a short piece to be presented to the Women Writers Workshop I go to. I have until Sunday to create something, or bring back to life something I wrote a while back, and the second one seems to be winning.
So, in the spirit of writing I will take this time to promote my Women Writing Workshop Group, I have created a Facebook Page and Lisa one of the members of the group created a page with the details of our group. We are looking for more members, so if you live in the NYC area and are interested please email me.

The website for our Women Writing Workshop page is: 
https://womenwritersworkshopnewyork.wordpress.com/

And you can request to be added to the facebook group as well.

Happy Writing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain