Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Household - Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

This last week has been an incredible success for me, not only was I able to broom and mop the house, I was able to get rid of an incredible amount of paper clutter, and I was able to organize all the school supplies that I had laying all over the house. Now everything has it's place and I am so proud. The living room seems so spacious now! When I need scissors or paper, or glue sticks or pencils I know where to find them. We went from not having enough pencils, or markers, or crayons or coloring pencils, or even pens, to having a whole drawer of coloring items and a whole drawer of additional school supplies. We have 5 scissors! more than 20 pencils, and countless other things. So now when one of us needs something, we know where to find it, and where to put it back soon after.
Today Elsie was able to finish her homework and choose some art supplies make some paintings, find the tape to put it up in the wall and then put everything back where it belongs. And that to me is priceless!
Have you had any breakthroughs recently dealing with clutter?

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am in the middle of that...=(.Is just one person trying to fix things and the rest living happy.........=(

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain