Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dreams - Werewolves...

Last night I had a weird dream like the ones I have sometimes. I was at work and some people came over to make some kind of experiment and I was going to be tested with another guy and another girl. And me with the other guy were going to be transformed into werewolves. I have to put on a suit, like a hoodie and that would made me turn. When we were all in our alternate shapes, a hunter appears and tried to kill us. But I was able to take away his arrows and render him defenseless. I was just trying to protect myself and my pack. The other guy admits to being gay and we all accept him. Then the other guy admits.to.being black. He had been rejected in school for being black, to the point of not being able to have pictures of him in the yearbook. The girl became brave enough to allow herself to be with the boy she liked.  We all felt braver and more powerful as werewolves and the experiment became a.success.

I think this dream is a combination of watching the show Being Human. Although I have not seen it since I have been here in PR. But for some reason there are shows that impact me in deeper levels. Like White Collar has done, and now I feel like the show Being Human has made an impact in my life as well. I think about the show randomly throughout the day and sometimes I feel as if the characters are in a way part of my daily life's reality. But they are not. But I don't know. What makes people identify so much with some TV characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain