Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone!

I have been absent from this Blog for a whole month and I can't believe it's been so long. I have been putting off writing for this long, I guess I believed this Blog Dare would keep me inspired, but the truth is that I don't feel like writing about none of the topics that I have been given. So I didn't.
But I am going to start anew, once again. Writing a Blog becomes part of your life, and if you don't make it match with it then it can become something that you are not open to keep as part of your life. But Cocoons 2 Butterflies is a part of me, so I have to be true to myself and make it what I want it to be, not what other people say I should make it. So, starting off today I am going to share what I did on Easter. I'm sure many of you also had some celebrations so I want you guys to share with me what you did.

Here are some pictures of our day:







This year we had an egg hunt in the house. Last year we where in Puerto Rico and we where able to have the egg hunt outside in the grass, it was amazing, but this year we had to settle for indoors. We also went to Church, and had some lunch outside, and made tie dye eggs and Easter egg cupcakes, and we watched the Movie Hop.
How did you spend your Easter Holiday? Did you have fun? Are there any traditions that you would like to share?
So how did you enjoy your Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain