Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What topics are of the most interest to you?



Yesterday I called out to you my readers to find out what do you prefer in the structure of this Blog. Up to now I have only received one answer. I know it takes time, especially since I have been away for a month, but I am going to give it a bit more time.

Today I am going to ask you, which topics you like the most? What would make you interested in coming back again and again?

Like I mentioned yesterday the topics I have planned are:

Instant Influence
How to Focus and get the right things Done
Social Media Marketing
Secrets of Good Marriages
How to be more grateful
How to discover your children's best qualities and help develop them
How to raise confident children
Principles of the Law of Attraction
Dream Interpretation

and as fun bonus topics I will be doing some giveaways like the Mother's Day Giveaway that we currently have, interviews with writers, and our MyMemories Suite Freebies! Plus some pictures of the Week.

So besides the new format, what topics that I mention, interest you the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain