Friday, March 2, 2012

Who is your inspiration?


My family is my inspiration. Especially my girls.They inspire me to be a better person, to be more humble. My family inspires me to work hard at being my best because I want to give them the best that I have to offer. Because they mean the world to me.

Look at that picture! Aren't they the most gorgeous people on the planet? Well, I'm sure that each of us have in our families the most gorgeous people in the planet. We are all so blessed!

But there are also other people in this world that inspire me, like Oprah, I look up to her so much! She is also an inspiration in my life because she is dedicating her life to help others and I admire that, and aspire to that in a smaller scale of course.

How about you? Is there anyone that inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain