Sunday, March 4, 2012

My goals this Spring are...


Many people make the same goal in Spring and that is of Spring Cleaning. But for me it is more than just a common Spring Cleaning, it is about getting rid of most of my stuff so that when I move to Florida I don't take any junk or anything that I don't need. I am going to get rid of all the clutter, and everything that I don't need or love.
I am expecting to only take half my clothing, a small box with books, (the ones that don't come for the Kindle or that have been autographed), a copy of all the articles I have written in Magazines and of course my computer and personal documents.

For the girls I also I am going to weed out their clothing to about half, and their toys as well. And I will give them each a small box to choose their favorite books.  In the house there are so many more things that when I think about it we can totally do without them.

I know this is a lot of work, but I am confident that by June we will be done with most of the work.

So what is your goal for this Spring? Is it getting rid of clutter? Maybe something else?
Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain