Thursday, March 1, 2012

What is the best aspect of your life?



What is the best aspect of my life? My girls, no questions asked! There is nothing more valuable in my life than my two beautiful daughters.
Another thing that I appreciate in my life is that even if it is now at the age of 36, that I have been able to find myself.
One of the mistakes of my youth was that I never took the time to really try and look for myself, love myself the way I do now. I went by my life just getting really good at being content, content with every aspect of my life. I was OK with whatever life threw at me, but I did not have goals, dreams, I did not pursue anything, I just survived.
It is said that one cannot truly love anyone else if we can't love our own self. And today as I showered I thought about this question. Do I really love myself? Am I happy with who I am today? And I answered to myself. Absolutely! No questions asked, hands down I am very happy for the person I have become. The person I am. And I do love myself. I feel beautiful, even if I could stand to loose a few pounds.
My life might be a roller coaster right now, but I am learning new things every day, I am growing as a person, intellectually and emotionally. I am walking straight to the path I am supposed to be walking into.
This is a new beginning. It is a brand new me. And I love every minute of it!

So, how about you? What is the best aspect of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain