Saturday, March 3, 2012

What if you dind't have to worry about...


What if we didn't have to worry about money?
If I didn't have to worry about money I would be buying a large house with a minimum of 5 bedrooms, a terrace, a pool, a game room, a media room, a gym, an office, a recording studio for my husband, a laundry room, a 2 car garage...

If I didn't have to worry about money I would have a housekeeper come every week, so my house could stay spotless.

I would travel all over the world and give to charities and volunteer, I would adopt 2 more kids, I would give my grandparents a new home, I would help my family to live a nice life. I would create a charity for kids, I would have my own company, I would put my kids in piano lessons, and art classes.

I would work for myself, and be happy. I would visit my family several times a year.

What would you do if you didn't have to worry about money?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain