Friday, September 30, 2011

Little Bit of Updates

This month has been a little bit different, I don't know if it has been all the changes like, school starting for the kids, new schedules, etc. For me September has been a month of changes, one after the other and I must say that I have been able to handle them pretty good. In the past I have been known not to handle changes with grace, but I believe I have learned to accept changes or maybe it is just that I have been working on changing my attitude towards life and realize that I am fully capable to control my emotions, who in turn affect the way my day turns out. If I see the good things in all that happens or am able to accept things as they happen I tend to have a good day. So I have had most my days, if not all, be good days. Things don't upset me anymore like they used to, I don't get scared as much, and don't get sad, at all. I know that I control my thoughts and my thoughts influence my feelings and my feelings determine the outcome of my day so by choosing carefully my thoughts I have been able to have mostly nice days.


I am planning many good things in the coming months. Several projects I can't wait to tell you all about. There's also an amazing Ipad2 Giveaway that's coming up in October 3rd and it's going to be amazing so don't forget to come by and check it out then.

I am also going to go on two journeys with you, one is going to be a 30lbs in 90 days Challenge and The Total Transformation Program that I am going to be doing with my kids to help them be at their best behavior, and even though they behave pretty good, I want to be able to have them help me more around the house and do their homework more effectively and keep their rooms clean and argue less.

These next 3 months will be filled with challenges, and I want you to be there along with me. So stay tuned.

I also wanted to share that I just started taking a Social Media Marketing Class and I am very excited for the opportunities this is going to bring me.

I don't know if you noticed but I now have bought my own domain, so you can now access my Blog at www.cocoons2butterflies.com :)

In the next 3 months I will also Start a new page for Teens, so anyone who is interested in being contributing writers please email me for more details. I am going to need experts in any topic related to teens.

Well, this is for now, and stay tuned for all that these 3 months have to offer.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool that you bought your domain! I also wanted to say that I love your background. :-) I saw you're starting a new page on teens. My mom has a site called CleanBooksforTeens.com where she does really detailed reviews of teen and tween books. It's so hard to know what's appropriate to read these days, especially what's in teen literature. -Christine from Why We Love Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my Blog, and it's cool that your mom has the site Clean Books for Teens. I actually follow that site and was thinking on talking to your mom to see if she would be interested in helping out on my page. I am really looking for other bloggers who cater to teens to get them involved in this new project I am going to be making. Thanks again for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! You are a bundle of energy :) outlook will get you everywhere. Good luck with all of your endeavors, I will be following along! Thanks for the vote XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for taking on new challenges. I am loving the fact that you got your own domain. I've been considering it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always good to take on new projects...good for you! I look forward to reading them, and hope to be able to feature some of your fitness tips on our "Fitness" page in the future? That's one of my new projects now...I love to be able to feature all of our blogging friends, so let me know if you're interested?
    Courtney
    ladyladuke@ladyladuke.com
    http://www.mommyladyclub.com

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain